Before TikTok, before Snapchat, and before YouTube, there was MTV in the early aughts: a lawless land of velour tracksuits and diamond grillz, tiny dogs and spray tans. And then there was Mariah Carey, who had barely survived 2001.
Kandi Burruss shared a really amazing throwback photo from back in the day. In the pic, you can see the RHOA star together with her mom and Mariah Carey. Kandi told her followers that this pic was taken in the backstage at one of Mariah’s concerts.
Future has fathered bunch of babies!
Go to source
For the first time, “self-proclaimed diva” Mariah Carey tells her life story, from her difficult childhood to her tumultuous love life, from marriage to motherhood and, of course, from singer to global success. “This is Mariah as you’ve never seen her before.”
Over the course of her illustrious career, Mariah Carey has broken a number of Billboard chart records. Just last week, when she became the first artist to top the chart in four separate decades. Which leads us to her latest record breaker.
A week after five holiday hits decorated the top 10 (a weekly record), they all depart not only the top tier but the entire Hot 100. Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” becomes the first song ever to drop off the Hot 100 from No. 1.
- Mariah Carey, Pharrell to join Songwriters Hall of Fame Fox News
- Mariah Carey finally named Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee New York Post
- Mariah Carey Is Celebrating Her Songwriters Hall of Fame Induction: See the Pics Billboard
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Songwriters Hall of Fame Induction With Cute Pics And Dem Babies Essence
- Mariah Carey Among 2020 Songwriters Hall of Fame Inductees (Duh) Vulture
- View full coverage on Google News
Go to source