Mariah Carey stepped out in New York City for a swanky dinner with her two favorite dates on Monday. She was positively glowing as she ushered her 8-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe to grab a bite to eat at Harlem’s famed Red Rooster.
Phylicia Rashad has a “real friendship” with Mariah Carey. The actress joined her “Fall From Grace” co-stars on “People Now” web series and dished all about the music icon. The conversation shifted from the new Netflix film to Carey.
The Queen of Christmas, Mariah Carey, got a late present from Santa this week when she was announced to the Songwriters Hall of Fame class of 2020. Carey is now doing exactly what the rest of us would get up to: she’s celebrating.
- Mariah Carey Christmas: Mariah Carey becomes first artist to hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in four different decades CBS News
- Mariah Carey is first artist to have a No. 1 song span four decades USA TODAY
- Mariah Carey is the first artist to score a No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in four different decades CNN
- Mariah Carey jokes about her record-breaking achievement Corvallis Gazette Times
- Mariah Carey becomes the first artist with No. 1 hits in four separate decades Fox News
- View full coverage on Google News
Go to source
Mariah Carey, the Isley Brothers, Eurythmics and Steve Miller are among the 2020 inductees into the Songwriters Hall of Fame. She will receive the honor during a June 11th ceremony. Carey is a co-writer on the majority of her singles.
How many can YOU identify?
Go to source
Author: Colin Pinkham
Mariah Carey is there for her longtime friend Tyler Perry. The 49-year-old entertainer joined the 50-year-old director and producer at the premiere of his new movie A Fall From Grace on Monday night (January 13) at the Metrograph in New York City.